Tuesday 13 May 2014

Work in progress- Assorted Pastel Peaches, Mint and Teal Cupcakes

This was something I've been working on for the past week. Beautiful assorted pastel fondant cupcakes handmade lovely by me in dollhouse miniature 1/12th scale.

They were all hand made with touches of  whimsy in the beautiful soft pastel peaches, mint green and teal, tiffany blue tones. In the themed of beautiful blooms, florals and ribbon lace! I'm always love something sophisticated elegance. I like to make something new and refining the details of my own miniature cupcakes every time when I'm making them. All the 'cupcakes topping' sculpt and decor by myself with my own ideas and truly to my own unique brand. They are so adorable, isn't it?! I'm love them so much and I hope  they make you smile too.

Here are some snaps of my first batch of cupcakes.
Stay tuned for more lovely cupcakes:)











































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...