Thursday 8 May 2014

Experiment on making own 'P' Prototype

Hello Everyone.
It has been a while. I’m still here and keep continuing crafting after a while rest.

I've decide to experiment on making my own miniature 12th scale alphabet 'P' logo which I hope to include it into my patisserie, cupcake and more. I’m always looking for something sophisticate and details for my desserts with my own identity.

So here’s was my first attempted on making own prototype alphabet 'P' logo. I tried made my prototypes the old-fashioned way with sheets of paper card which printed with simple P iconic that I'm design with varied size, a craft knife and model glue, then finally turn them into silicon mold. It required a lot of patient and slow in making this tiny piece of artwork. Feel really uneasy but I'm glad with how the result turn out for the first tried and everything it worth when I get what I wanted.


…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...