Monday 19 May 2014

WoodCraft in Progress! Dollhouse Miniature Wooden Cupcake Tray

Hello everyone, Happy Monday.

I had started my brand new week on little woodcraft. I was just in the mood in creating miniature wooden tray. I tried to make it by myself in my desire way for displaying my little cupcakes. I could imagine how beautiful it is and perfectly to hold and display my little cupcake. I can't wait to see the final art piece.

Here's a little sneak preview on the progress. It isn't completed yet. ^^






















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

1 comment:

  1. Great work!! I´m wishing the final result. It´s so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...