Thursday 22 May 2014

Dollhouse Miniature 1:12 scale Glass Jars of Macarons

Hi Everyone, Happy Thursday!

Here's shown my custom work that I had made for someone lovely. I was asked to make these lovely glass jars of macarons with the favorite of chocolate,vanilla and raspberry.

Each glass jars made filled with 8 little french macarons which all individual handsculpt by me without using any commercial mold. A lot of patience and love putting in making all these macarons with intricate attention to detail and textured itself. They're absolutely gorgeous and looks so scrumptious. I'm have also included my own handmade sculpt 'P' logo label on the glass jar cork lid. Now, they looks more unique to my own brand and little different from others. The pretty ribbon which made out from polymer clay also make enhance the beauty of glass jar. How cute!  I'm so happy and smile whenever I'm looking at them. I hope they make you smile too:)










 …ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...