Thursday 15 May 2014

Whimsy Blooms Floral Cupcake in dollhouse miniature 1/12th scale

This was my new collection of Cupcakes~Whimsy Blooms Floral Cupcake which all handsculpt lovely in dollhouse miniature 1/12th scale by me out from polymer clay.

I had made these fondant lace cupcakes with pastel rainbow color blooms florals beautifully mixed together arranged decor on topped. A little crown decorate on top between of blooms floral added something special and really enhance the beauty of cupcake. They look so feminine and truly unique!  The sweet pastel colors make me smile every time I look at them.













































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...