Thursday 18 September 2014

New Creatons: Assorted Dollhouse Miniature Pastry Thanksgiving Pies

Happy Thursday all.

Just want to share a little updated on my works in progress. I'm still in the mood creating autumn themed~ harvest thanksgiving food pastries. Love those beautiful cake pastries with lovely maple leaf, pumpkin, nuts...and so on. They are beautiful combination and I just want incorporate all of them into one pastry.

Here's my first time experienced on making assorted thanksgiving pies in dollhouse miniature scale 1:12 out of polymer clay. They're unbaked yet. I had tried challenge to make pumpkin pies, maple leaf pie, mini pecan pie tart, pumpkin tart with marple leaf decor.
















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...