Tuesday 30 September 2014

Dollhouse Miniature Sweetie Pies BoxesPackaging Boxes

Happy Tuesday all! 

Throwback some of my packaging work that done on past weekend for my sweetie pies. 

One thing I love doing is adding personal touch to my packaging. Here's range of different style windowed pie packaging boxes that I created for my Dollhouse Miniature Autumn Dessert Pumpkin Pies.
I had made some of them with acetate window that allow to show off  the tempting baked sweet treats pies and lovely pillow shaped boxes for mini pies too.   Every Pie Box is handcrafted designed by myself with "Sweetie Pies-Bake with Love" printed on each box packaging out of brown craft paper, then carefully died -cut and fold together by me. They are definitely make everything just like the real.





















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...