Wednesday 10 September 2014

New Creations Fall Dessert: Mixed Nuts Pumpkin Checkerboard inDollhouse Miniature Scale 1/12th

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful week so far.

Just want to share one of my new collection fall dessert~ Mixed Nuts Pumpkin Checkerboard that I had completed on past weekend in Dollhouse Miniature scale 1/12th out of polymer clay

I have so much fun and enjoyed very much on creating this irresistible Pumpkin Checkerboard Cake with mixed nuts topping. I'm had made this dessert with alternating squares of vanilla and pumpkin cake then carefully pieced them together with caramel filling in between each layered to form this delightful checkerboard cake. Each layered of the cake was hand sculpt with a lot of efforts to be meticulous attention to textured details.

Yeah, I'm always pleasure and happy to see the detailness in my creations!

I have many ideas would like to incorporate to my dessert. So I decide to make a realistic wood bark lining along each side of the loaf cake to giving a looks of harvest. Topped fantastic decorating with copious amounts of mixed nuts including cashews, pistachios, almonds, walnuts and hazelnuts. This was my first time experienced on making my own assortment nuts and I quite satisfied the first time result. They're definite makes everything looks so stunning and scrumptious! What more? I also made added a little sugar pumpkin, together pumpkin vine and marple leave to enhance the beauty of this cake.Truly unique to my own brand.

Makes me smile just looking at them especially when they look so much realistic until you want to have a lick but they in much smaller scale:) I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I'm enjoyed created them:)























…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...