Tuesday 7 August 2012

Miniature Patisserie: Mango Charlotte Cake

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

I'm so much enjoy making miniatures, especially miniature patisseries, cake and bakes. It's fun! and the fun starts when I brainstorm what to do,  prepare the clay until I finish making them. This was so addictive. Makes me smile just looking at them especially when they look so much realsitic until you want to have a lick but in much smaller scale:)

Finally, I had completed done assortment miniature patisseries of mango which have been list in my   early month to-do list: Mango Charlott Cake, Mango Saint Honoré, Mango Napoleon, Mango Stick Cake, Mango Swiss Roll Slice, Swam Puff pastry...

So here's the little juicy mango charlotte cake
I had completed it in 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature with polymer clay. This charlotte cake made filled with sweet juicy mango fruit cube on topping. It's looks so adorable:) Isn't it?!





…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...