Thursday 2 August 2012

Miniature dollhouse pastry: Mango & Kiwi Eclairs

I've found some great ideas by assemble different jelwery charm accessories and turn them creatively into a different tiny raw material like bowl, plate...etc. So here's my own DIY mini oval silver cake stand which was assemble out of the jewelry accessories. It's looks so lovely and adorable.

Now, it's ready to serve with my tiny pastry on top of it:)



▼Yeah, here's my little mango & kiwi eclair which handmade by myself out of the hearty airdry clay in miniature dollhouse scale 1:12. Now they've been served on top of the oval cake stand. A beautiful stunning...scrumptions and yummy!





































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...