Wednesday 29 April 2015

THROWBACK: Dollhouse Bunny Easter Letter Decoration Sign

I always tried to make everything by myself if possible. The process of practice and explore always make my skills grow. I loved to make my own prototype out of my design and turned them to the mold and final make out of polymer clay.


This little cute Bunny Easter Letter Decoration Sign make me smile whenever I'm looking at it. It's just so adorable and truly unique.  Did I tell you guys I love bunny very much :)


















▼ Whimsy Bunny Blossom Fancies Floral Cupcake on mini stand in 1/12 Scale Dollhouse Miniatures

Simply sophisticated yet elegant Cupcake !

This lovely cupcake beautifully made with delicate vanilla lace and a lovely icing bunny which made hold with little gold eggs placed on topped with spring color blossom flowers surrounded to bring out spring themed!



  …ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...