Thursday, 30 April 2015

Dollhouse miniature flowers- Sweet Pink Roses flowers Wreath

I've completed this dollhouse miniature flower wreath. It's looks sweet lovely, but however, there is still room for improvement. I believe keep practicing will guide me to the better perfect one! I do hope one day I can be able create a  realistic flower bouquet and wreath too.



































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !


You might also like:

3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are already beautiful.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pui Yie! Your floral wreath is Charming and their is a real delicacy in your flower arrangement. Very Very Pretty!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...