Wednesday 29 April 2015

Custom Ordered Part (II): Dollhouse Miniature Ornamnet Decor Floral Balls

Something Gorgeous. Beautiful sweet floral themed!

I handmade these all lovingly for one of my lovely loyal customer. I must take a chance say THANK YOU very much for her giving me a chance and always asking me making something sweet lovely for her. l made a pair of  floral balls with the size that could be fitted displayed in the glass dome pedestal! I make up 25-30 flower roses per ball. It's seem easy but I'm spent a lot of time on making each individual flowers to assemble them as a ball. These floral balls would be perfect lovely decor ornament to hang on door of the dollhouse too.




































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...