Wednesday 2 July 2014

It's JULY! Work in Progress

Hello all, yeah I know it's has been while since my last updated. I'm still here! Back start my brand new month hardworking progress on sweet pate a choux pastry, profiteroles tower. I keep reminding myself to keep on practicing on the skills and create wonderful lovely miniature food present to you all. I'm feeling to make a miniature pate a choux pastry themed party for this month with some sweet savory of pate a choux, profiteroles tower, saint honore pastry...and so on served on table. Stay tuned

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!
















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...