Monday 7 July 2014

Dollhouse Miniature Pastry: Adorable Profiteroles Tower Collections

Hello all, Happy Monday. Wishing you all a great start to your week!
I just wanted to share part of my new artwork of dollhouse patisserie that I had completed by the weekend. Yeah, it's 1:12th dollhouse miniature profiteroles tower collections in varied tall size and design.

▼ Here's, one of the beautiful mini tower of sugared profiteroles that I had created. They are made on tarte based with topped decorated with white chocolate P logo. Simply lovely! I've also create a lovely mint pedestal to use display together with this mini tower.

















Here's another type of the beautiful grand tower profiteroles that I had created with vanilla, mint and peach icing. Yeah, you can see I'm still in the mood working around with soft tender tone.  Each profiteroles patiently hand sculpt by myself and coloring to be delicious pastry then assembly as a lovely grand tower. It's always took me ages in completed made one grand tower of profiteroles. Anyway, they make me smile whenever I looking at them. I hope they make you smile too! 
















I've also in progress challenge working on other design of profiteroles tower. I'm plan to create a lovely profiteroles tower on top of the cake with something very dedicated and details Stay tuned!




…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

2 comments:

  1. They make me smile too :-) Beautiful work!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! They do make me smile and once again you have mastered the art of Mini French Pastries enough to rival the Real thing! Love it all!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...