Monday 10 June 2013

Notice: Postage Rate increased in Malaysia

Hello everyone, Happy Monday & have a great start of week!

A little updated  here to all my Etsy shop buyers and supporters,

I am very sorry and feeling sad to all my international customer that the postage rate have increased in Malaysia. It is out of my power to change it and I'm going to do some little adjustment for my international shipping cost on next week. I'm not out to make a profit off shipping, but I have to stop taking a loss. Kindly check the attached new quideline for your reference.
















http://www.pos.com.my/pos/services/international_mail/International_Small_Packet.aspx





…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Big Hugs !



2 comments:

  1. I finally made a trip to the post office and posted something to Hong Kong. The normal post rate was so ridiculous, i had my package shipped via EMS. Have a beautiful week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing out. Truly ridiculous for the normal post rate.
    By the way, what's the big difference in between EMS cost & normal post rate for you to ship to Hong Kong? Yesterday I went to post office and posed something to U.S. I had my small thing in the A5 envelop , but still considered as small packet and cost for RM21 + 4.60RR fees (250gm).

    Same to you sweet heart,hope you have a beautiful week too. Hugss :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...