Wednesday 3 July 2013

♥ Happy July ! ♥

Hello all, Happy July and how are you doing?:)

Yep, I'm still here. This was my 1st post on month of July. I'm busy working on my pending order. It's awesome. Thank you so much for all the supports and being patient with me. Truly appreciated!

I just wanted to share some mobile photos of the product packaging that making by me.  I'm so much enjoyed to do a lovely beautiful unique packaging for my mini creations. It was fun too. Isn't something that  you would feel happy when your receiving a product with beautiful packaging like a gift from friend? I'm do! I always tried to improve and looking for new ideas on how to preparing of wonderful package and thank you card.

I've to admit that I'm not really good in writing and even how to express myself  or personal experience through words. So I'm speechless sometime. But I'll try my best to share something and write something here with picture. Picture say a thousand words :)

















































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Have a great beautiful day.
Big Hugs !




6 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetie! Please do not hesitate to post the beautiful pictures of your magnificent miniatures. They are a delight to the eye. ;D
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, your words mean a lot to me and make me happy! So gratitude!:) Again thank you for stopping by here.

      Delete
  2. Very lovely packaging! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie Nadia, you're so kind:) Happy July to you!Hugs

      Delete
  3. Wonderful!
    Happy July to you too.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dearest Fabiola for taking time stop here and wrote something for me! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...