Saturday 7 July 2012

Sunshines Inspired Colour Theme

Yeah...I'm so excited with this brighten colour theme that I working on this month.
Shade of yellow, Light Green, and Chartreuse for your warmer months - like Spring or Summer! xo

Such a fresh palette that was full of sunshine and happiness! This beautiful palette was a lot of fun to work with! I'm going to incorporate this palette to my little dessert: Mango charlotte cake, Mango pie, Mango kiwi fruit tart, Mango napoleon, Mango swiss roll....wow seem like going have a "MANGO'Licious FEAST"

So what do you think? Are you loving this colour theme as much as I am? 






















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...