Tuesday 31 July 2012

Miniature dollhouse dessert: 3-Tier Fondant Cake

Here's another piece of dollhouse miniature 3-tiered fondant cake which I have completed and wanted to introduce you. As usual, it's handicrafted out of polymerclay. This simply gorgeous 3-tiered would be incorporate into my upcoming project- "Birthday Dessert Party" with themed of mango summer green that I've working on.
Hope you love this as much as I do.

I love how I was decorated the top with the white ruffles. The difference between layers and tiers make this 3-tiered fondant cake looks just so wonderful. The middle part of ombre cake with color fades from a shade of green to a light shade of yellow gradually and all carefully hand mixed by me to achieve this wonderful combination of summer color.  Oh, how pretty! I just LOVE!





































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...