Friday 2 December 2011

Sneak peak at Christmas project: Bûche de Noël♥

I've to admit that there's a little bit slow on my progress...
Anyway I'll try my best to finish all the little christmas things that I plan to do and sharing with you all.
Watch out for more updates!

Sneak peek into what I'm working on for my christmas project called: "Enchanted Woodland Party"!

Here,
It's a unfinished little Bûche de Noël...♥

"Bûche de Noël is the delicious French pastry served near Christmas. It's also called "Yule log" as this christmas cake shaped like a log."

It has not been done yet!
It's still a simple swiss roll cake as you can see below.
They still waiting for me to help them frosting to be bark like texture on their body, and decor with berris, tree branches, toadstools, ladybugs, santa claus....etc.

So I can't wait to see and already can imagine how stunning is it once it's been done...






{To Be Continued...}

Let me wish everyone an early greeting of Merry Christmas again!♥♫♪♦♥♫♪♦

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...