Monday, 5 December 2011

DIY Rustic Wood Cake Stand

I had tried to handmade rustic wood cake stand from rustic logs.
I absolutely love this concept which is just so creative and would fit perfectly into my woodland rustic chic theme party-"Enchanted Woodland Party"! Each stand has it's own unique.

This would be perfect on my dessert table as stands for mini cakes and pies on top!




















I personally love anythings nature.....♥
I'm always like to collect a little thing which is just surrouding of us ...wood log, dry branches, leaves, seashell, beach sand , rock, cerbera odollam's seed and etc...

By the way, I just want to take a chance and share with you a little thing about
"cerbera odollam seed - (dried pong pong fruits)"
It's really wonderful and nuture seed which came from Cerbera odollam fruit tree.
It's have a special texture and just so unique for decor... I found it during the time when I've travel to Sekinchan Padi Field, Malaysia...and I love it very much...












{To Be Continued...}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...