Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Little Indulgence

Just want to show you all these lovely little indulgence that I was made and going to decor on the lovely little dessert table.

So, here's a sneak peek on all these single item before I'm glued it on the table.


Isn't these're cute and lovely?


Isn't this pink rose sphere bouquet is just so adorable and lovely?...I love it so much! I didn't count how much time I had spent to finish it but it's really take alot of time. Really not easy...

 
Lots of Pink Macarons served on the cake stand...
and the bottles of candies and cookies, from left to right:
multi-shades of pink star candies, chocolate biscuit roll, cookies, and chocolate flakes
A Lovely Cookies Gift Box with various type of cookies...

Lovely Doughnuts Basket served with a various sweet doughnuts..


Enjoy your stay and hope you Love this...

2 comments:

  1. WOW very delicate and beautiful! I love that gorgeous pretty container for the donuts! Have a lovely merry happy holiday! Love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...