Friday 19 August 2011

Pastel Blue ferris Wheel

I love the idea to shoot them at man-made lake park with different angles and natural scene.It give a overall look a touch of unexpected and makes for quite an interesting look with natural element transcend into my photo background. Really Fun and enjoy moment for me!

This was the 1st collection concept Ferris Wheel  I tried to create in this year, 2011 with the concept of blending in some cooper metal plate, accessories and chain as a decoration on vintage brown wood  after the 1st Ferris wheel  I did on year, 2009.  I love how this mixing and matching together to have a way of just  blending so nicely and unique.

This was an my idea for this collection ! Take A Peek on Green Flora Ferris Wheel, and Pink Ivory Ferris Wheel!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...