Thursday 28 April 2016

Handmade Dollhouse Miniature Victoria Frame

There're so many lovely works creations that I've done on this early year however haven't been share post here!! So I'm going to take some free time to THROWBACK my completed creations to my blogspot world here!! Thank you everyone for supports and always be with me along my handmade journey:)

Making those little dollhouse miniature things that I love really make me smile and happy. I hope the same for you too.

I like to experiments and making some beautiful accessories by my own if possible. Because I feels I hardly to get and meet those that I wanted from the market. Here's are some of the beautiful Victoria style photo frame that I had tried to make in dollhouse miniature scale 1:12th with intricate details. They're so adorable and just something that I looking for as a decoration together with my dessert cakes scene set up.




…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...