Monday 12 January 2015

THROWBACK: Christmas Collections 2014~ Gorgeous Christmas Santa's Gingerbread Sleigh in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale.

Gorgeous Christmas Santa's Gingerbread Sleigh handmade lovingly by me in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale.

This was my first time making this exclusive santa's gingerbread sleigh. I had carefully handmade the gingerbread sleigh sugar cookies and decorate with icing. Then assembly them to replete with assorted cheerful Christmas cookies, lollipop Christmas candy canes and chocolates. Very stunning and intricately detailed!

These all are handmade entirely by me with lots of love, imagination and truly unique to my own brand.






…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...