Monday 19 January 2015

Custom Made Pandan Chiffon Cake with Two slices cake in Dollhouse Miniature Food scale 1:12th

An adorable Pandan Chiffon Cake in dollhouse miniature food scale 1:12th that I had worked on after back returning from my holiday! It's a custom made for someone lovely. I must say thank you very much for her faith on my creations and giving me a chance on challenge making this lovely cake even I never make them before. I'm hope she love them as much as I created them.

This was my first attempted and experimented making Dollhouse Miniature Pandan Chiffon Cake out of polymer clay. Before getting start on making, as usual I had do some researching and study from internet regarding chifon pandan cake colored and the great realistic chiffon texture looks like. The cake color itself always playing an important role as well. So I had carefully mixed blended the light pandan colored until archive the lovely color that I think looking good and natural like the real pandan chiffon cake. To get the great light chiffon cake textured, I had spent a lot times and efforts , keep repeating sculpted the clay until in certain level that I 'm satisfied with how the textured details turned out to be meticulous attentions only I stopped my hand on it. I had also carefully sculpt some uneven hole on cake texture to make it more realistic.  Then final finished dusted lightly over the surrounding edge with some brown chalk color to enhance make it more like after baked effect.

Personally, I'm really happy with how my first piece of pandan chiffon cake turned out! I'm really surprise with my first tried result too and I know there still some pace to be improved. Hope you all love it:)





































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...