Monday 3 March 2014

Newly baked swiss roll cakes.in Dollhouse Minuature food scale 1:12

Hi everyone, how's your weekend? I hope you have a great one!

Here's sneak peak on my newly baked swiss roll cakes.in miniature dollhouse scale 1:12 out from polymer clay.

I had spent my weekend time on making these swiss roll cakes  I tried making them in different pattern design and sculpt them with my own style: ordinary swiss roll cake, checkerboard swiss roll cake and ombre swiss roll cake. I'm loved to hand sculpt them with meticulous attention to cake textured details.  They wasn't completed yet.  I'm still thinking what decorative items to be put on to enhance their beauty.

Happy Monday everyone! ♥♥

















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...