Monday 7 October 2013

Miniature Dollhouse Dessert: Gorgeous Afternoon Tea Set

Hello all! happy Monday! How you weekend?
I hope your weekend was fun and meaning full to you. 

Today, I'm want to share some photos of the afternoon tea set that I've completed and working for my English afternoon tea project. No doubt this is an exquisite and gorgeous afternoon tea set which will excite the senses.

You could see how the lovely dollhouse 3-tier cake stand that I had created been filled with  sweet and savoury from dainty sandwiches burger, macarons, cookies, delicate tart, and desserts pastries which simply make you want indulge yourself. They're definitely looks so lovely and eye-catching. Isn't it? What else for the afternoon tea? I had made a cherries pie served on the plate, a dish of sandwiches and croissant display on the lovely dollies napkin, a tea pot and cup of cappuccino.
They now ready to be display on the round side table that I've completed before.

Its all lovingly handmade by myself with so much time and effort into every single piece that is has to be unique. Be truth, I'm always spent so much time on the ideas concepts part for how to arranging all the sweet teeny things together to archive a beautiful serene color appearance in final. I hope they bring a smile to you!



















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love




3 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks delicious!! I can't believe how tiny everything is. I just love the last photo where you can see the comparison to a real fork! Lovely work!
    Regards,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! Your little culinary creations are wonderful!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...