Tuesday 29 October 2013

Miniature Christmas Wreaths

More Christmas goodies that I had working on. I also made some Christmas wreaths from red & green tinsel. Simple yet stunning. Green and gold really a good matching color scheme for sparkling Christmas too. I just love how it turned out. I had wrapped in polka dot green ribbon around the wreath with a lovely gold colored bow ties it off  nicely on top to create this classic fun holiday mini-Christmas wreath! A final scattering of tiny gold star around the wreath and the gold ring bell in the middle added a glittering touch. I'm also added a X-MAS alphabet cookies as ornament to enhance the beauty of the overall of this wreath. They're hand sculpt lovingly by me.

I want to make more with different style of untraditional concept from different material, may be the lovely wreath with more little lovely ornament decor on it but later. I need to pay attention for other project as well as miniature Christmas dessert & cake.
















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...