Tuesday 23 April 2013

Lovely french shabby chic wooden folding display stand

Hello friends, hope you have a great Tuesday!:)

Here's a little wood craft that created by me on wonderful weekend. A lovely french shabby chic wooden folding display stand in miniature dollhouse scale. I personally love how this stand decorated with a lovely vintage wallpaper instead of the blackboard together with a little shelf case at the bottom which I can use it to display my little pastry. It's made with lot of loves and efforts. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do:)























…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow i am so in LOVE with this!! I love the look and feel of this stand!! Awesome work. :) This will look great in my little kitchen. Have a beautiful day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is very nice! And a lovely finish too. This is a very interesting project. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is wonderful, I love the shabby chic look

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...