Wednesday 17 April 2013

Just Baking Mini Pies

Are you a pie lover? Go ahead and take a peek on lattice top pie that I had completed on last weekend. I'm so much enjoy making them and put so much time, loves & effort into every single piece that is has to be unique. They looks so scrumptious and yummy! Isn't you think so?! :)

There are gift boxes on table together with shabby sunflower poster frame which all individually created by myself to decor and enhance the overall scene :) I'm always learn to improve personal photo shooting skills and the ideas concept on table setting. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.























…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...