Wednesday 20 March 2013

Sweet Lattice Topped Cherry Pie

A beautiful sweet lattice topped cherry pie in 1/12th dollhouse miniature scale.

I  had completed this miniature version of lattice topped cherry pie into my berries collection. So here's shown how my lattice topped cherry pie looks like.

Personally, I'm think this creation can be more better if the lattice top can spot the brilliant red filling peeking through the grids of the pastry. Other than that, it looks good for me and I had tried to focus on the tiny details. So for the next making, I will try to make some spacing apart for pastry strips during across the top of the filling.

So what do you think? I'd love to heard your thoughts! And hope you enjoy this:)


…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...