Wednesday 27 March 2013

Grand Opening: Petit D' Licious Etsy Shop

Hello Friends~ I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

I'm so happy and excited to announce this news to all of you! Finally, I have opened my own Etsy Shop- a little corner for me to selling my handmade miniature creation! My Petit D' Licious Etsy shop is now open for business!
My Etsy shop name: PetitDlicious

I'm appreciated and thank you to all of you who have been waiting patiently for ages for me to set up my Etsy shop. I want to thank all my customers and everyone who reads the blog. Thank you so much again!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

  
PetitDlicious Etsy Shop



…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...