Thursday 15 March 2012

♥Lovely Lavendar White Rocky Horse♥

Again, wanted to introduce you with this pieces of miniature wooden rocking horse  "Lovely Lavendar White Rocky Horse" made by me. Hope it brings a smile to you and brigthen up you day!..♥♥

still vastly enjoy the production of making different miniature wood rocky horse rocky horse. Especially with metal copper chain rope halters. This time I had tried to add on some small lovely copper metal jewelry element on the rocky horse. So this why you can see there're small metal copper element on the both side end part of the bow rocker. Is really unique in a way. And the grey cowboy hat which made from the lgihtweight clay. It really does have a way of spicing up the ordinary.

"Tell You a little story about how I get this lovely Lavendar Fabric"
It isn't an easy for me to get the purple fabric that I love. Until a day, I saw a lavendar ribbon dress for kid from the market. A lavendar color fabric with lovely white ribbon pattern! I'm straight know that was what I've looking for so long. Didn't think too much at the moment and just bought it for my niece. At the moment, I knew I could cut out a little part fabric from the bottom part of the dress for doing my craft because the lenght of dress abit too long for her body size :P 

So now you know how I get my lavendar color fabric for making my rocky horse sofa seat with this shade of color :)


The material that I had used for making this miniature wooden rocking horse included balsa wood and lovely lavendar fabric with soft sponge inside for the seat. So it will be very light in weight and finished size will be approximately 8.0cm(L) X 5.4cm (H) and 3.0cm (W) for a bow rocker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...