Monday 20 June 2011

Colourful Adorable Cupcake

A creation of colourful adorable mini cupcake in different designs are so amazing and unique. Who can resist a delicious mini cupcake topped with sweet frosting, fruit and sprinkles? Taste of sweetness!! They are so adorable little cupcakes!

All of them are individually hand-sculpted by me, in 1:12 dollhouse miniature scale. The lovely kiwi, banana, lemon and strawberry fruits on top of the cupcakes are created by myself with polymer clay. I always like to create fruit cane by myself.





















Which is the one of your favourite?
There are various delicious cupcake here: icing cupcake, kiwi cupcake, lemon cupcake, banana cupcake, strawberry cupcake, noir roses cupcake, chocolate cupcake...














You can imagine how small of the kiwi cupcake looks like on my finger!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...