Wednesday 23 December 2015

Winter Berry Foliage cake in 1/12 Dollhouse Miniature Cake

Gorgeous Winter Berry Foliage cake which handmade lovingly by me in Dollhouse Miniature Scale 1:12

This wonderful winter Christmas cake made with elegance vanilla drizzle and topped beautiful mixed of cinnamon sticks, pine foliage, chestnuts and cherries make a perfect winter!  This was my first time tried experimented on making my own pine foliage to be use decor on my winter cake. Its made out of threads which carefully stick glued one by one by myself. I'm just happy and love how they turned out beautifully realistic!

You will delightful by all intricate details and pretty festive arrangement!

Truly unique! An elegant, beautiful festive occasion cake!

 


I hope you enjoy looking through my collection as much as I have enjoyed creating them!


…ἒ♥---------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...