Tuesday 28 January 2014

Valentine's Dessert Collection: Heart-Shaped Yogurt Cheese Berries in 1/12th miniature dollhouse Patisserie

Another NEW piece of valentine dessert collection which I had completed a week ago and until now I'm only take a time to update it in my blog. It's a Heart-shaped Yogurt Cheese Berries in  Dollhouse Miniature Patisserie 1:12 scale.  You're sure to win hearts with this delightful Valentine's Day dessert.

I had made this beautiful heart-shaped Yogurt Cheese Berries sweet treat consists layers of chocolate cake as basement, yogurt cheese and topping serving with mixed berries (raspberries, or blueberry’s) ; arranged beautifully over the cake. Very stunning and truly unique. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I'm enjoyed created them:)






















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs & lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...