Tuesday 3 September 2013

Dollhouse bakery~ Danish Pastries Dough

I'm very glad to experienced and creating something new. Dollhouse bakery~ danish pastries in 12 inch scale out from polymer.

I was worked so hard and tried to shape a varied pastry danish dough out from polymer clay, then carefully sculpt them to be pastry crispy textured touching. It's really a good challenging experienced for me. Now they ready to paint with color which play an important role to enhance it to be marvelous realistic pastry before going for oven-baked. Here a sneak peek on the danish pastries dough that I'm working on with my own style. I'll be back the news about them!




















…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Big Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...