Tuesday 14 May 2013

Little Bakery Bread Box progress

What I show you here is part of my recent woodcraft that I had working on.

It's always been fun and feel excited for me to experiment on making a new dollhouse furniture, and I get so happy whenever I get to finish a piece each time. As usual, I started my way with sketches and details drawing dimension of the furniture. The template will be useful for future making :)

The bread box are completely functional with a beautiful decorative handle and a little drawer at bottom. It's made together with see through window where you can peer into the box and opens up with ease. Love it so much and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do:)

Though is just a small project but it was a challenge for me, putting alot of afford, patience and consume time for first time making. I'm still enjoy the way of making and learnt from the mistake. I like to seeking home decor ideas from the japanese home decor magazine and combines the ideas together into one piece.






…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !





2 comments:

  1. OMG this bakery box is amazing!! I want one too...left you a msg on your fb. :) Your creations are so beautiful...they always make me smile! Happy Tuesday night! Love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...