Monday 1 October 2012

Miniature dollhouse: Wooden Tea Trolley Cart

Hello there friends and Happy Monday! Well, I'm back! I hope you all had a lovely week! I'm so sorry I've not been writing & updated over last month.

Today, the 1st of October, I wanted to introduce you this new piece of  dollhouse miniature artwork which I have completed last few week ago. An English Tea Trolley Cart. The truth was, I had draw and sketched out this "pumpkin" trolley over the last year. But until now only I determined to take an action and turned them as real but in much smaller scale out of the balsa wood.

Well, I'm quite satisfied with the 1st time result of this lovely English Wooden Tea Cart Trolley with an inspiration from pumpkin car. Of course I believe there's still have some room for me to improve. Hope you love it.





































…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Be Happy!

Mini Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Hi! Your creations are sooo beautifully made! Have you ever considered selling a copy of the template of your trolley? I would really be interested in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work. wholesale food trolley cart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...