Wednesday 23 December 2015

Natural Inspired Winter Forest themed Christmas Cake

It has been a long time since I updated a post on my blog. Happy Holidays! It's time to celebrate the joy and warmth of the season and spread happiness among everyone you know.

I have thousand kind of ideas hope to create for my Christmas yet limited time but still tried my best to create something unique special dollhouse Christmas sweetness.

One of the lovely winter Cake That I've made for my 2015 Christmas Collections!
▼ Gorgeous Winter Charlotte Cake with abundance decorations which handmade lovingly by me in Dollhouse Miniature Scale 1:12

I had so much fun on making this cake. Just love how it turn out! It's such an elegant, beautifully natural inspired Christmas cake with  pretty festive arrangement!

Surrounding made decor with ladyfingers biscuits which topped dipped with sweet vanilla icing. I've put together a superb composition of vibrant flower, apple gourmet, cinnamon sticks, Christmas leaves, pine cones, gingerbread man icing cookies, Christmas tree cookies creating a magical winter forest effect a top of this beautiful cake. Simply giving a sense of winter touch!




































▼ Vanilla Winter Bundt Cake with Vibrant Red flower Pine Cone Dried Seed in 1/12th miniature dollhouse Christmas Cake

Another natural inspired winter forest themed Christmas Cake that I had created added to my Christmas Collection 2016!

Just so beautiful and elegant!


 All handmade lovely by me. I hope you all enjoy as much as I created them:)


…ἒ♥---------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…

Hope You love it &
Mini Hugs !

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...