Here's a sneak peek on the pictures for the classic gold sparkling themed Christmas gift boxes and red jolly Christmas gift boxes that I had made. They definitely put a Christmas holiday moods in any dollhouse setting.
…ἒ♥-----------------------------------------------------------------------♥ἒ…
Hope You love it &
Be Happy!
Big Hugs & lots of love





They're really pretty!
ReplyDeleteThese boxes are gorgeous! Love the red! Have a beautiful day and love to you!
ReplyDeleteI love this type of tiered packaging and your color combinations are lovely! The matching wreaths are a very nice touch! Well done!
ReplyDeleteelizabeth
Adorable little packages <3 I love the colors! Hugs Eeva
ReplyDeleteThanks for share the valuable content here..
ReplyDeleteI also searched for custom christmas boxes in USA for my gifts...
These miniature Christmas boxes are such a charming idea for small gifts and festive treats. I like how their compact size can make even simple presents feel more thoughtful and special. Christmas Gift Boxes also offer plenty of room for creative colors, patterns, and finishing touches that capture the holiday spirit. Great ideas for anyone looking to make small gifts more memorable.
ReplyDelete